Medior Full-Stack Java Developer
Who are we?
As a division of Fednot, the service unit ICT develops state of the art solutions to help the notaries in their daily activities.
We build solutions, platforms and e-portals, to help the notaries and their employees serve the citizen and to simplify interactions between notaries, their clients and public services. The automation and administrative simplification of the notaries’ workflow is key to succeeding in this endeavor.
What makes us unique are the notaries’ profession and its legal context that make for constant and complex challenges we face every day. And aspects of data privacy, information integrity and security, make it even more challenging.
Do you have a passion for what you do, do you go for commitment, think and act in a flexible way, and want to contribute to the success of our company? Then this could be your next step.
As a Medior Developer, you are member of an agile DevOps team that delivers applications with added value to the notary community. You have full product lifecycle responsibility of your applications. You work in close co-operation with the product owner, architect, scrum master and other tech leads of the team.
Depending on your interests and experience, you will be engaged in developing the front-end, back-end or full stack functionalities.
As a Medior Developer you are responsible to
- Develop, test and deploy applications as defined by the user stories / epics and conformant to our our technology-, quality- and security- guidelines and standards ;
- Adopt new concepts and technologies that bring value in a pragmatic way
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies
- Contribute to the development of platform centric ecosystem of cloud native applications
- Continuously improve and learn
- Master degree in computer science or have a related experience
- At least 5 years working experience in similar role
- Experience with agile development
- Experience in following back-end technologies : Java, REST APIs, Spring, SQL, Hibernate, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Bamboo
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design, design patterns
- Knowledge of cloud native development and cloud architecture is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch or French and a professional proficiency in IT-related English
- Open mind to new ideas
- Pro-active, autonomous, pragmatic & flexible thinker and do-er
- A real teamplayer.
- Challenging and stimulating work environment, using the latest technologies.
- Fostering a creative, autonomous and open atmosphere, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future personal development and creativity
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers.
Where to find us?
We are settled in bright new offices within the Marquis building. We’re located right in the center of Brussels, next to the Saint Michel & Gudule Cathedral. The Metro Station is right by the corner and the Central Train Station is just two blocks away.
INTERESTED? Please apply online before February 28th, 2022.
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.