Lead Product Manager
Who are we?
Fednot is at the beginning of an exciting journey in developing new services & products in relation to our activities: the Notary.
As Fednot, we’ve already introduced a lot of digital services and products, however we have a very clear vision on what the impact of digitalization will be for our activities and in the future. We are very much aware it’s time to act now and are looking for people to participate in this exciting journey. Fednot is currently providing support to a network of 1150 offices providing legal advice. Apart from legal advice,
Fednot offers office management, IT-solutions, trainings and information for the greater public. For one of our more recent departments with focus on exploring new opportunities, we are currently looking for a product manager who will be analyzing new possibilities starting from their enormous database and related stakeholders.
Do you have a passion for what you do, do you go for commitment, think and act in a flexible way, and want to contribute to the success of our company? Then this could be your next step.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our project teams. As Product Manager, you’re responsible for capturing business requirements and delivering a solution that meets these requirements, and, bottom-line, that enables end-users managing their day-to-day work in the most efficient and easy way.
- Capture business demands (from FEDNOT stakeholders and notaries) and translates them into prioritized releases and sprints (QBR mechanism)
- Together with Development Team, Maintain and prioritize business, product and tech backlogs and groups them into prioritized releases and sprints (QBR mechanism)
- Prepare quarterly business and delivery plan for prioritization by management via QBR and ensure reporting of results to management.
- Ensure validation of procuct releases via demos and users acceptance tests and prepares the roll-out (training, collaboration with Marcom, etc…)
- Capture customer feedback and product performance and translate them into Product or Process evolution recommendations, …
- Good IT environment acumen, good legal environment acumen;
- Team leading skills / Be a good people manager;
- Master degree in a related field or equivalent by experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or business development in the services or the ICT solutions industry ;
- Excellent communicator and influencer, highly analytical ;
- Very good FR & NL (customers are NL & FR) – written EN.
What we offer
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector;
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere;
- A competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
Where are you going to work?
According to Covid rules, at Office (Brussels) and from Home.
Where to find us?
We’re located right in the center of Brussels, next to the Saint Michel & Gudule Cathedral. The Metro Station is right by the corner and the Central Train Station is just two blocks away. We are settled in bright new offices within the Marquis building.
Are you interested?
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.